Are you service orientated and passionate about improving the lives of students?
We are currently looking for a highly motivated intern to support the Client Services team
at our global office in the centre of Amsterdam.
Core responsibilities: customer engagement, monitoring and quality control
• Manage IGO customer service (email and social media)
• Create and execute IGO social media calendars (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
• Recommend changes and improvements to the IGO customer service approach based on analysis of customer enquiries.
Other tasks :
• Support sales and communications and ISIC Association related projects
• Assist IGO online competitions and social media campaigns
• Support the coordination of the ISIC community blog
• Collect and analyse data from ISIC issuers or partners
• Research for specific business development purposes
• Content marketing, email marketing and marketing automation
• Administrative support (photocopying, archiving, binding reports etc.)
• Available for ad-hoc tasks and projects in other departments of the IGO, such as the ISIC mobile, finance, ISIC Event and IT.
Currently studying towards a qualification in marketing, communications, public relations, sales, travel and tourism, international business or similar field preferred
• Goal-oriented, social media and tech savvy
• An excellent command of written and spoken English
• Highly organised and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
• An interest in international diversity and have good cross-cultural
• Must be legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
Why work for ISIC?
• Gain valuable international experience and exposure – as part of a professional, motivated and international team working towards improving the lives of students across the world
• Work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
• Internship remuneration package available
• There is also great coffee, fun office outings and a free ISIC card for you!
To apply, all interested applicants should send a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Questions relating to the position can also be sent to the same address.