About the job
The animation Department is for the entertainment of all the guests, young and old. In all hotels we have an extensive program of activities for all ages. The entertainment includes: exercise activities, playing games, sport and evening shows. A spontaneous attitude and a fun appearance are very important when it comes to this work. Besides all of that you need good communication skill as you are engaging with the guests frequently.
- Design and produce the promotion materials of the programs for the activities.
- Organize and host theme days.
- Being able to work with technical equipment.
- Inviting guests to join the activities.
- Perform at/introduce evening shows.
- Perform dance shows (not applicable in some hotels).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with the kids in the hotel.
- Attend and participate in the mini disco.
- Organize and host games/sports with adults, for example; yoga, aqua bingo, stretching, aqua gym, etc.
- Organize and host games/sports with children, for example; face painting, coloring, swimming, etc.
- Communicate with international guests and with the parents of the kids.
- Shared accommodation
- 3 meals a day
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks