This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer to gain an invaluable experience within one of the UK’s largest financial advice networks. You will be part of a pilot project within the Consumer Insight Department, helping to build the business case for a permanent team. The pilot project has two main stages, firstly to better understand and improve our existing end-client data and secondly to produce targeted campaigns in order to drive a consumer response, creating leads and ultimately sales and drive revenue increases across the 630 adviser firms in the network. This strategic initiative will be in collaboration with the top 16 adviser firms within the network as well as working closely with our external data marketing agency. This project will lead to a final presentation to the senior team to potentially create a permanent Consumer Insight department. This experience is a must for your personal and professional development and a great addition to your CV.
Tasks • Developing campaigns to drive a consumer response • Building and testing consumer response journeys • Creating marketing materials to build into a testing programmes • Testing of digital marketing campaigns as well as more traditional offline methods e.g emails, forms, landing pages, social media, letters. • Assist in data loading, segmentation, distribution lists for digital marketing campaigns • Producing regular and ad-hoc reports • Working closely with all key stakeholders including our communications team, external data marketing agency and contacts within the 16 adviser firms.
• Be working towards an undergraduate degree, ideally focused in a technical or digital discipline
• • Have good relationship and clear communication skills - in person, written and on the phone
• • Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and dealing with large volumes of data.
• • Be a self-starter with a 'can do attitude'
• • Be keen to learn and have an inquisitive mind
• • A flexible approach and robustness in working to overcome challenges
• • Experience of marketing campaign software would be an advantage but not required
The host company is a financial advice network supporting over 2000 Financial Advisors across more than 600 business and generates more than £200 million in revenue for 300+ employees. To build on their success, they are introducing new strategies aimed at gaining key consumer insight making these exciting times for the future.
Register on our website to apply for the vacancy.