About the job
Swedbank P&C Insurance (SPCI) is growing non-life company operating across Baltic markets. The company utilizes bank assurance model, enabling to capitalize on the synergies with the bank. SPCI provides non-life insurance products focusing on private lines. Products include motor (both liability and own damage), homeowners property and liability, travel and payment protection insurances.
The Actuarial Department is responsible for calculation of technical provisions, solvency requirements, non-standard reporting, profitability analysis and follow-up of non-life portfolio, developing models and methodologies, giving technical support to other departments and projects.
As an Actuary, you will be involved in the analysis and reporting process with main emphasis on reserving, Solvency II calculations and various financial reports. The main tasks would be:
Compile various financial reports and analysis;
Calculate technical provisions;
Contribute to calculations of Solvency capital requirements and ORSA process;
Perform ad-hoc portfolio analyses;
Manage data used for financial reporting;
Support other departments with data requests and non-standard reports.
- has a degree in mathematics, statistics or similar, preferably with a specialization within insurance (actuary);
- has experience of actuarial work in non-life insurance area;
- has analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- has good skills of using MS Excel, MS Access, knowledge of SQL and VBA programming. Experience in using ResQ or similar software would be an advantage;
- is fluent in English (verbal and written);
- has ability to work in a team;
- has initiative, attention to details, responsibility;
- has good communication skills and positive attitude.
a full time position;
environment that encourages learning and developing;
a possibility to use English language on daily basis;
the work in a young and developing team.
We believe that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business. We would like to welcome you to the international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow.
If you have questions related to the position, please contact career consultant Nerijus Gražulis +370 656 99 166