About the job
A rare opportunity for a person with the ambition to help Swedbank enter the digital age. The role holder will be responsible for designing the intelligence that drives digital lending processes.
Swedbank has committed to a major transformation to becoming a leading digital bank in their markets. The job is to leverage your superior analytical expertise to build a great lending experience for customers. You will have the opportunity to use some of the latest analytical tools and learn skills that will set you up for a challenging career in analytics.
- Monitoring the automated decision-making process, analyzing trends and report on insights
- Using your analytical insights work with colleagues to identify opportunities to design a great customer experience while maintaining prudential standards
- Work with colleagues to drive the execution of changes
- Follow up on change initiatives to evaluate the outcomes against expectations
The role requires a smart, creative individual that loves to solve challenging problems. The person requires analytical experience and a single-minded focus on the customer. The person also needs to be able to use data to structure a story and communicate effectively to non-technical colleagues. The role holder needs to be a team player comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- University degree in a technical field such as statistics / mathematics, economics, computer science or engineering
- Strong analytical skills and statistical competence
- 2+ years programming experience within an analytical framework (e.g. R / Python / SAS / SPSS)
- Ability to communicate ideas and analyze results effectively both verbally and in writing to a non-technical audience
Nice to have
Experience working in a banking environment is preferred
Why work with me? - Craig Shaw
By working with us you have the opportunity to participate in a fundamental transformation in the core business of a leading bank. You will also have the opportunity to learn from an analytical leader with a detailed understanding of banking gained from over 15 years working in leading banks across the globe. I view my role as building the analytical leaders of the future and creating the conditions needed for them to succeed.
Chef/ Manager: Craig Shaw, +46 70 2712786
Finansförbundet: Märta Eklund +46 8 58592018
SACO: Ida Määttä, +46 70 6779151