About the job
We democratize finance & credit scoring in Europe. Wanna help? Join our amazing team in Berlin as a Content Marketing Intern!
Berlin-based FinTech startup is looking for Content Marketing Intern for our marketing team – especially for the content.A strong team with diverse experience (McKinsey, Zalando, B2B web services) has created an innovative solution to drastically improve the way we deal with our personal finances and we profit from our data.
Our passion for a product that helps people to improve their creditscore and their knowledge about that topic as well as to manage their financial life is huge and motivating.
Our goal is to promote our innovative solution in personal finance and build lasting relationships with our customers.
That is why we need you! A creative, talented writer who wants to educate and help people with grandiose written texts and a brain that never runs out of ideas.
Grow, develop bonify and
research and write texts for the blog and SEO pages
plan and develop online marketing strategies and campaigns across all channels (SEA, SEO, display/re-targeting, social media, affiliate, mobile) with a focus on SEO
drive our content development and will publish it across our content channels
perform keyword and topic research
compile statistics and analytics as well as look for optimization potential
research and monitor current trends and developments in online marketing as well as monitor the competition and markets
- As a student in humanities, journalism, marketing, communications, business or a related area of study you have:
- gained first experience in online businesses, especially in online marketing (esp. SEO /SEA), content and CRM
- you love writing and editing
- SEO is not an alien concept for you and the field is interesting to you
- communicative personality with very good knowledge in German (you are a native level German speaker or have 100% fluency, have lived in a German-speaking country for many years)
- the ability to deal with and analyze data
- a hands-on mentality and are willing to learn
Our goal is to set up a great working environment. Become part of the process and
shape the future organization as a part of the interdisciplinary and international founding team
take responsibility from day one
enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
work in a thrilling and flexible environment
enjoy a workplace in the heart of Berlin