About the job
Analysis and Planning Department is the part of Country CFO Office and its main responsibilities are country business financial support, financial forecasting, financial performance measurement and performance reporting.
In the role as Finance analyst you will be directly reporting to Head of Analysts and Planning department and functionally reporting to Baltic Banking Private Segment analysis area manager.
Your main tasks consist of:
- Fulfil key expert role in private segment finance service in the Retail business. Provide regular and ad-hoc analytical service for retail segment management locally.
- Respective Baltic Banking product/area finance support on Baltic banking level.
- Financial support alignment according to Baltic Banking principles.
- Support local business with profitability interpretation, pricing tool usage and report operational usage questions.
- Participate and represent Finance interests in the different projects (both initiated by Finance or other divisions).
- Train and coach other financial analysts sharing the best practice from his/her professional experience.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Good understanding of the Banks’ processes and products.
- Experience in the area of financial analysis, management accounting and reporting.
- Good communication and cooperation skill.
- Ability to work independently, proactively.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in multi-tasking environment.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Banking, or Mathematics or a relative work
- Excellent command of English.
- Advanced skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Business Objects (advantage), Pasw Modeler (advantage) and readiness to learn new financial analysis/modelling software.
- Development and learning possibilities under professional leaders.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities.
- Highly skilled and experienced team.
- Possibility to participate in Pan-Baltic projects and work in cross-border environment.
If you have questions related to the position, please contact Career Consultant Aistė Štarolytė (8 5 2582110).