About the job
Transfer Agency is a subdivision of Group Savings. Transfer Agency is responsible for managing the Swedbank Robur Unit Holder Registrar (UHR), order management for both internal and external mutual funds, kick back calculations, product and business support. The division is divided into 3 teams, External Funds & Transfer, Third party order & UHR registrar and Reconciliation & Finance.
Third party order & UHR registrar team is looking for new team member that will take part in developing the team and working toward improving efficiency in processes. Besides the daily operations the team is involved in different projects and activities. In our daily operations we have interactions with both internal and external customers as well as distributors.
The role is to:
Monitoring and handling the order process which includes both receiving orders as well as placing orders in UHR.
UHR administration on customer level initiated by Branch offices;
Error handling of incorrect payments and unmatched trades in UHR;
Participating in several joint processes with Swedbank Robur such as Fund mergers, Reconciliation and Dividends.
Administration of the funds cut-off times and trading calendar for Swedbank Robur funds.
- Bachelor degree, would be advantage in economics/finance;
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written);
- Very good communication skills, positive attitude;
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team;
- Initiative, efficiency, attention to details, thorough, responsibility, flexible, analytical thinking;
- Very good computer skills (both MS Office and Excel);
- Ability to work in a tight deadlines environment.
Nice to have
- Work experience in capital markets or post trade area would be an advantage;
- Swedish language skills (verbal and written) would be an advantage.
We believe that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business. We would like to welcome you to the international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow.
If you have questions about the position, please contact the recruiting manager, Tatjana Semionova, email@example.com. If you have questions related to the recruitment process, please contact recruitment specialist Aiste Starolyte, firstname.lastname@example.org or +370 525 82110.