About the job
We are now seeking a motivated and collaborative Game Artist Trainee to join our Puzzle Studio for the summer 2018, in Espoo, Finland.
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
You will be responsible for creating art assets for our mobile games and adding them to game projects using an editor, helping senior game artists in their work and participating also e.g. in marketing asset creation.
- Genuine interest in the games industry and passion towards game development
- 3D art skills, strong 2D skills are a plus
- Experience using Unity game development platform
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong interest in casual free to play mobile games
- At least some animation skills
Nice to have
- Experience in 3D game art creation
- Experience in marketing art creation
- Knowledge of wide variety of art and game development tools (especially Photoshop and Unity)
- Completed independent game projects in game artist role
We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we've got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda :)
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!