About the job
We are now seeking a motivated and collaborative Game Designer Trainee to join our Puzzle Studio for the summer 2018, in Espoo, Finland.
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
You will be responsible for assisting senior designers in their work, e.g. by designing levels and content for the game, helping out with game balancing, and other design work.
- Genuine interest in the games industry and a serious passion for free to play (F2P) game development
- Strong interest in casual mobile games
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Self-starter and able to tackle problems independently
Nice to have
- Completed independent game projects or game mods in game designer role
- Strong knowledge of published casual, mobile and F2P games
- Ability to understand user’s motivations.
- Ability to quickly build and test game content and iterate gameplay
- Ability to create simple yet versatile game mechanics that are easy to learn.
- Experience with Unity game engine valued
We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we've got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda :)
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!