About the job
We are now seeking a motivated and collaborative Game Developer Trainee to join our Puzzle Studio for the summer 2018, in Espoo, Finland.
You will be helping game developers in implementing various new features in our mobile games, supporting game artists with tasks like UI creation and helping all the other team members with their work to make our games even better.
- Genuine interest and passion towards game development
- Experience using Unity game development platform
- Experience in C# programming
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong interest in casual free to play mobile games
- If you are a team player with some experience and strong interest in becoming better game developer, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
We give you support to learn and become better game developer
Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
You will get to work in truly diverse environment - you will hear number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we've got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda :)
Please apply by filling the online application form (attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!