About the job
Berlin-based FinTech startup is looking for an HR Manager Intern for our team!
Our Mission: “We bonify financial lives!”. Every single day approx 10,000 customers are seeking bonify’s support to optimize their financial situation. We enable customers to make it happen through easy-to-read credit reports, insights regarding the personal financial situation, and individualized recommendations.
bonify is a successful and fast growing FinTech company based in Berlin. Since our founding in 2015, we were able to raise millions from renowned international investors such as Ribbit Capital, Mosaic Ventures and Index Ventures. We expanded our customer base to more than 150,000 satisfied customers within 12 months after launching our services. We also plan to expand our operations to other European countries beyond Germany.
Key for the success of our business will be the talents that will join us!
You will be responsible for the development of our Human Resources processes. These include:
Identify relevant recruiting channels (job descriptions, direct search, etc.)
Phrase and publish job descriptions
Address and communicate with potential candidates and applicants (correspondence, appointments, interviews)
Coordinate a special projects (e.g., HR marketing, feedback, etc.)
- You are a student or just finished your study (business, psychology or a related area of study with HR focus) and
- First experience HR / recruiting, ideally in a start-up
- Profound experience with all MS office programs and one or more recruiting management system
- Deep knowledge with all social media networks
- Communicative personality with very good knowledge in German and English
- Organizing and coordination ability
- A hands-on mentality and are willing to learn
Our goal is to set up a great working environment. Become part of the process and:
Shape the future organization as a part of the Interdisciplinary and international founding team
Take responsibility from day one
Enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
Work in a thrilling and flexible environment
Enjoy a workplace in the heart of Berlin