About the job
We are now looking for a motivated IT Support Trainee for summer 2018 to join our team in Espoo, Finland. Your tasks will include installing and configuring computers, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over our ticketing system or face to face. You will be a member of the regional support team and report to the Head of IT.
- Genuine interest in the games industry
- IT relevant experience
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Service oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- The ability to work in a fast-pace environment and to prioritize work to meet specific deadlines
- Previous work experience in customer service
- Good sense of humor
We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we've got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda :)
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!