About the job
We democratize finance & credit scoring in Europe. Wanna help? Join our amazing team in Berlin as a Junior Product Manager!
bonify – a Berlin based FinTech-Start-up – enables customers to benefit from their credit scoring and financial data. We give customers free & easy access to their credit score and let them upload additional relevant data. Then, we offer tools and personalized recommendations to help optimize our customer’s financial situation.
Founded in 2015 by key executives of McKinsey and Zalando, bonify has received significant funding from internationally leading VCs and successful entrepreneurs.
Your tasks will include:
Actively define and further develop the features and functionalities of our current product as well as new product developments in the future
Develop the user stories that need to be implemented by our IT developers and define criteria for a successful implementation
Actively manage the product development process in close collaboration with our IT developers both with regard to the user-facing frontend as well as to the data-driven backend
Define Business Intelligence analyses in order to understand which features of our product drives customer engagement and conversion
Collaborate closely with Marketing and Business Intelligence to assemble a deep understanding of the needs of our current and future users
- A degree in business, IT/computer science, engineering or a related area of study
- Knowledge in IT development and/or UX/UI design
- Ideally some experience in product management or design (in FinTech or similar consumer-facing business) with focus on both web- and app-based products
- Some knowledge of and experience with agile product development processes (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban)
- The ability to understand and actively collaborate with Marketing, Business Intelligence, and IT
- Open personality with good knowledge in German and English
- A strong user focus, hands-on mentality, and always strive to find the best solution as quickly as possible
Our goal is to set up a great working environment. Become part of the process and:
Shape the future organization as a part of the Interdisciplinary and international founding team
Take responsibility from day one
Enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
Work in a thrilling and flexible environment
Enjoy a workplace in the heart of Berlin