About the job
We are now seeking a mobile game-loving, motivated, collaborative and internet-savvy Marketing Trainee to join our Global Marketing team for summer 2018, in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
As a Marketing Trainee, you will help plan and run Rovio Games marketing campaigns with asset production and delivery. This also involves creating and posting social media content as well as interacting with the fan base on Rovio Games’ social media profiles. You will be working in an international and creative work environment together with a team where your input and contribution will matter.
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment.
- Studies in marketing, communications or similar field
- Passion for mobile games and game related marketing communications
- Knowledge of and familiarity with at least the largest social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Image and video editing skills
- English copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of social media metrics
- Previous experience on managing a social media presence for a brand, organization or community
We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we've got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda :)
Required: Please apply by filling the application form and please also attach a link to a short video (1-2 min) about yourself (to the application form's message field).
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!