About the job
If you enjoy doing business and prefer analytical and fact-based approach, we believe that the Group Procurement could be the right challenge for you!
Group Procurement has departments in four home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) and consists of different functions and positions (e.g. operational purchasers, strategic purchasers, senior negotiators). Group Procurement will give an important contribution to Swedbank’s overall goal of continued profitable growth through value generating purchasing for all of Swedbank’s external spend.
We are now looking for a Procurement Project Manager/Operational Purchaser, who will be conducting both one-time operational purchases and larger purchasing projects in different areas with main focus on Estonia, but also in the Baltics.
You will be organizing the selection of cooperation partners in accordance with the established procedures – defining the needs, placing price inquiries, analyzing the offers and suppliers, planning the tactics of further negotiation steps, organizing the selection and negotiating about the agreement by coordinating activities with internal customers. You will also advise the Bank's departments and subsidiaries about procurement process.
- Good communication skills in English and Estonian, both written and oral. Russian is an advantage.
- Ready to take initiative and have project management skills/aspirations.
- Confident in argumentation and giving presentations, leading complicated negotiations successfully doesn’t scare you.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in multi-tasking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Law or similar.
- Procurement Manager needs excellent analytical thinking, attention to details and ability to evaluate potential risks. You will be the ideal candidate if you have experience in conducting (INdirect) procurement projects.
Why work with us?
“In our team we will work according to a clear structure that supports innovative thinking, collaboration and high measurable impact. When we deliver I firmly believe it should be our joint best effort as a team – we are small and supporting, together we can conquer all challenges. I see my main objective as a leader to support my team members’ development to succeed in their own roles.” – Tiaana Kalda, recruiting manager.
Swedbank is the bank for the many. As an employer we favour inclusion, support workforce diversity and are leading in gender equality. We welcome all applicants regardless of gender, religion, or other conviction, age, sexual preference, nationality, origin or disability.
Recruiter: Kristel Juusu firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting manager: Tiaana Kalda email@example.com