About the job
You will hold the position as Regulatory reporting specialist with main responsibility to ensure high quality of reports delivered in defined deadlines.
The main responsibilities are:
Delivery of monthly, quarterly or ad hoc financial reports;
Participation in projects aimed at enhancing the reporting system infrastructure;
Constant review of regulatory reporting requirements;
Proactively escalation and help of solving issues related to reporting;
Close cooperation with IT units;
Consultation in questions related to financial reporting area.
- A university degree in areas of mathematics, statistics, banking, finance or economics (preferably secondary school score in mathematics >90%);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong desire to become regulatory reporting expert;
- Excellent use MS Excel, preferably skills of MS Access, SQL or other statistics tools;
- Good knowledge in both written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of accountancy, financial reporting requirements or banking products would be strong advantage.
Nice to have
In addition, you should have high integrity and a deep interest of the upcoming challenges within the area of new financial reporting requirements. Your ability to easily cooperate with other professionals as well as the capacity to meet deadlines and deliver with high standards will be valued in this role.
We believe that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business. We would like to welcome you to the international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow.
Career Consultant: Nerijus Gražulis
Mobile: +370 656 99 166