About the job
Know your customer (KYC) office was introduced in Baltic Banking in 2016 due to the increasing focus on anti-money laundering (AML) issues driven by increasing cyber threats and sophisticated money laundering techniques and fraud schemes. KYC is responsible for aligned KYC processes and related customer data collection for private and corporate segments across Baltics.
As an AML Scoring owner you will be responsible for:
Development, implementation and continuous update of customer risk assessment in respect with ML/TF risks and international financial sanctions regime;
Data modelling, testing, analyses and reporting
Information exchange and cooperation with respective stakeholders on a local and group (Baltic and Sweden) level.
Follow up on respective legislation and requirement implementation
In order to succeed in the team, we believe that you are a structured and committed team player with strong analytical skills, a background in AML and good knowledge and genuine interest in AML/CTF. We find it important that you can combine your theoretical skills with a strong ability to get things into practical implementation. We also see that you have a good ability to take initiative, the ability to deliver and have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Experience from working within the financial industry;
- Experience working with data modelling, analyses and reporting;
- Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business line specific AML risks and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions targeting risk;
- Ability to handle stressful situations, and maintain strategic choices under pressure;
- Analytical personality with structured mindset;
- An academic degree within finance and/or engineering;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English language;
Nice to have
- Background in AML is preferable;
- Experience from SQL-server is preferable.
We offer an intellectually challenging job opportunity in an open and dynamic environment together with highly qualified colleagues. You will get a good insight into the market and AML/CTF risk assessment within the bank.
We also offer you good opportunities for personal development and growth.
Working within KYC is a good building block for further career within Group Risk, Compliance and AML area.
It is a good opportunity to work in result oriented and cross-border team and contribute to building up organisation and processes in highly prioritised area.
Karjeros konsultantas: Arnas Rukuiža
Telephone: +370 697 72 150