About the job
Would you like to know how IT and Nasdaq stock exchanges, IT and online trading, IT and investment management & IT and pension assets are related? If yes, then we might have something interesting for you!
Domain Equities and Securities Services in Baltics within Swedbank Group IT is expanding the team. Our international team focuses on software products for Securities and Fund Services, Equities Trading and Savings & Insurance Support divisions in Baltics. Now we are looking for experienced Java professionals to share the burden of in-house software development and operations.
- 4+ years of practical everyday programming experience;
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional border;
- Experience with web-development frameworks and languages;
- Working knowledge of relational databases and networking protocols (TCP, HTTP);
• A choice of interesting development assignments varying from complex integration works to development of our own systems like branch portal, internet and mobile banks;
• Opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team that is very welcoming to new members and ideas;
• Work in a friendly and dynamic working environment where you can develop yourself professionally and participate in international projects;
• All necessary support from colleagues and work experience in a large international corporation;
• A chance to be part of a positive, innovative, target oriented and professional team;
• Great career opportunities, different trainings and development programs, team building events.
To succeed in the role you need to be highly motivated and reliable person with a strong drive.
Why join us?
“You can build your career here with the support of experts. Your work will be used by the most knowledgeable part of our customers and bank employees who are dealing with investments and growing assets.” – Reet Jääger, Recruiting manager.
Swedbank is the bank for the many. As an employer we favour inclusion, support workforce diversity and are leading in gender equality. We welcome all applicants regardless of gender, religion, or other conviction, age, sexual preference, nationality, origin or disability.