About the job
Team belongs to Fund & Portfolio Services (FPS) at Swedbank Robur and provides fund administration services. We work with many different types of transactions within the funds: match equity, bond, foreign exchange and derivative trades, manage collateral and handle corporate actions.
- to match trade confirmations of funds‘ investments in equity, bonds and foreign exchange;
- to assure clearing of derivative transactions (e.g. futures, options, IRS, CDS, etc.) and collateral management;
- to perform corporate actions analysis and bookings;
- to solve any issues in relation to the above mentioned tasks;
- to communicate with colleagues within Swedbank, our clients, counterparties, and other financial institutions;
- to support NAV (net asset value) calculation process
- an academic degree in business administration, economics or finance;
- interested in financial markets;
- initiative, attentive to details, problem solver and able to perform within strict deadlines;
- fluent written and spoken English is required since it’s our daily working language;
- previous work experience in settlements, corporate actions or other back-office operations in Investment Bank or Fund Administration would be an advantage.
We believe that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business. We would like to welcome you to the international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow.
If you have questions please contact Career Consultant Aistė Štarolytė, +370 5 258 2110.