About the job
Fund & Portfolio Services (FPS) serves as a close support and an active part in Robur´s business. FPS consists of about 60 employees and has a diverse range of exciting tasks and challenges. The department consists of the functions Valuation & Data Management, Transaction Management, Accounting & Reconciliation Management and Performance Analysis & Reporting Management. We try to the greatest extent to automate our work with the help of various support systems. This is an ongoing process where we have to absorb the regulatory environment and development within Robur.
The Valuation & Data Management team is re-located to Vilnius. The team, which consists of 17 employees, is responsible for:
- the valuation of all the holdings in our funds and client portfolios;
- ensures daily official NAV and distributing the internal daily performance report;
- Valuation, 12 employees, includes the index group that ensures benchmark calculations;
- Data Management, 4 employees, handles the set up and changes of funds, and customers, with the associated business logic (costs – defaults, accounts, free codes, etc.);
- works with the securities registry for all types of instruments where updating and control are the central figures;
- VDM is involved in implementing new/changed funds, new instruments, evaluation of benchmark, new regulations and virtually all projects carried out within the fund company.
- As a Valuation Specialist you are responsible for the daily valuation of all positions and all instruments including derivatives in our funds and discretionary portfolios;
- every day the team delivers an official NAV (net asset value) for our funds in Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania;
- the team also delivers performance reports including benchmarks;
- in this role your day either mainly starts at 7:45 or 10:30 and ends 16:45 or 19:30. But in order to live up to our delivery demands the late shift can on occasion be pro-longed.
- you learn quickly and are able to be perform under time pressure;
- you are analytical, a problem solver and have a positive mindset;
- our tasks revolve around highly automated processes whereby it is of value if you have aptitude for systems and system environment;
- an academic degree in finance, economics, mathematics and/or statistics is required;
- previously you might have worked as Management of market data, Valuation of financial instruments and portfolios.
We believe that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business. We would like to welcome you to the international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow.
There will be opportunities to further personal development in various roles within other teams in FPS such as Transaction Management and Accounting & Reconciliation Management.